March is National Craft Month!
Spread the word! Share your craftiness with every one you know, and even those you don’t!
March is National Craft Month. How can you celebrate, you ask? I thought you’d never ask!
- Join a crafty group in your community. If there are none, make your own!
- Teach a friend a new craft or technique!
- Learn a new craft or technique!
- Offer to teach a class or work shop at your local community center!
- Spread the word about your craftiness – post it on your blog, Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, etc.
Do you have a project you’re working on, one you’ve just finished, or one you’re antsy to start? Share it with me! I want to see what you’re up to 🙂 THEN, once you’ve shared it with me (because I’m selfish like that!) go share it with the lovely folks at Craftster.org here!